- Greeters at the post-detention Welcome Center Monday thru Friday from 3:00-7:00.
- Visitors at the Detention Center during public visitation hours.
- P-DAN volunteers to accompany new immigrants to governmental agencies in Tukwila and Kent.
- Back backs, back packs, packs! To provide human dignity to the 30-40 released each week with their belongings in clear plastic bags.
- Toothbrushes, mini toothpaste tubes and other oral hygiene products.
- Small blankets or quilts for immigrants facing a 3-5 day cross-country bus ride or a long night at SeaTac Airport awaiting an early flight.
- Rain slickers and hooded sweatshirts to keep immigrants warm and dry during their travels.
- Bedding, single
- Towels and washcloths
Non-cash donations for the Welcome Center can be dropped off at 1623 East J Street on the Tacoma Tide Flats, Monday thru Friday from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. With prior arrangement, non-cash donations for all programs, including the Welcome Center can be brought to the AID NW office located at 621 Tacoma Ave S in Tacoma. Please call the program administrator at (253) 572-9659 or email email@example.com.